Search Listings


YADA Signs has been serving the San Francisco Bay Area signage needs for  more than twenty years. We have extensive knowledge in the manufacture of most signage and a skilled shop to do so. Our Installers are skilled and capable of installing your signage while protecting your property and safety of your customers and staff.

  • Contractors License: 958377
  • License Classifications: C-45

 (C) Specialty Contractor /  CA> Hayward / 51 views

Building Permits - Serving Alameda County's Unincorporated Areas (Community incl. Ashland, Castlewood, Castro Valley, Cherryland, Fairview, Happy Valley, Hillcrest Knolls, San Lorenzo, and Sunol)  

 Building Dept /  CA> Hayward / 73 views


 Professional Services /  CA> Alameda / 62 views

DBI is the regulatory building safety agency responsible for overseeing the effective and efficient enforcement of building, electrical, plumbing, disability access and housing codes for the City and County of San Francisco’s more than 200,000 commercial and residential buildings. Submitting Permits to DBI  Over-the-Counter permits In-House review permits Online: Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical, or Boiler Online: Reroofing, Kitchen/Bath Remodel Solar Panel or Photovoltaic System permits Emergency permits Permits for 100% Affordable Housing and Development Agreement projects

 Building Dept /  CA> San Francisco / 91 views

Welcome to the San Mateo County Planning and Building Department website. The Planning and Building Department's mission is to plan and regulate land use and development within the unincorporated areas of the County so that diverse and livable communities can thrive. We serve the County's residents, businesses, and visitors through the preparation and administration of land use plans and regulations, and by reviewing land use proposals to ensure they are consistent with those plans and regulations.

 Building Dept /  San Mateo County / 96 views

PLANNING SUBMITTAL PROCESS Step 1 Submit your online building permit application here       . A limited number of in-person plan checks are available by appointment only. Schedule an appointment for an in-person plan check here. Note: All submitted documents must be in PDF format. Plans sets must be a minimum 11"x17" size. Step 2 Staff will review your submittal. The planner assigned to your application will email you with any comments, clarifications, or questions. Step 3 If your application is deemed incomplete, the applicant must addresses all plan check comments. (If your application is deemed complete, skip to Step 4). Step 4 Once it is confirmed your application complies with the Orinda Municipal Code, the assigned planner will digitally stamp and sign your project plans. You will also receive an emailed invoice with payment instructions. Stamped plans will not be provided until payment is received. Step 5 Applicant pays plan check fees. Payment is accepted by check (mailed or dropped-off) or credit card (online payment). Step 6 Once payment is received, the signed documents will be emailed to you and you may proceed with submittal to all other applicable agencies listed below.  Planning approval is not a building permit. Only the County Building Department issues building permits. Each agency has their own application process and fees.

 Building Dept /  CA> Orinda / 31 views

ATTENTION!!  In-person permit submittals at the PBES permit center are back for standard and quick permits!!  Intake hours are 9am to 11:30 and 1pm to 3:30 Monday through Friday-no appointments.   Please refer to our submittal checklists prior to coming in as Incomplete submittals will not be accepted. Building Documents and Forms | Napa County, CA (    Express permits will still be exclusively handled digitally.  Please visit the PBES Express Submittal webpage for submittal instructions. Please review our Building Permit Matrix to determine if your project qualifies as a Standard, Quick or Express permit type.     Did you know? We now offer some PBES customer assistance services through our Online Permit Center (“OPC”). Once you have registered and activated an OPC account, you will be able to check the status of your permit, pay fees, and schedule inspections online.  Check the Status of your Permit or register for an account on our OPC Website:   Due to the high volume of emails we are receiving, please allow 3-5 business days for us to respond to your email. Please know we are doing our best to respond to inquiries as quickly as possible. Your patience is greatly appreciated.   If you had difficulty finding information on our Website, we want to hear from you! Please let us know what information was difficult to find and we will work on making it better. Thank you!

 Building Dept /  CA> City of Napa / 87 views

Planning & Building The Mission of the Planning and Building Department is to deliver professional and responsive services to enhance the quality of life in our community. The Planning and Building Department provides community planning development review and inspection services for residents of Mill Valley and the development community, and facilitates the permitting process in a manner that is consistent with City, State and federal standards. Counter Hours The Planning and Building Department are processing applications online to provide faster and more convenient access to the planning and permitting process.  However, we also under stand that sometimes a trip to City Hall to answer questions is easier than a phone call or e-mail so we are hosting counter hours for inquiries. Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00am -11:00 am Mask Requirements: Face coverings are strongly recommended. To get in line: We are using a “Qless” system which is an automated queuing system to reduce wait times for Planning and Building Department customers.  This new system allows customers to get in line for one of our counters without having to come and then provides up dates via text messaging and on-screen monitoring in the City Hall lobby. Please note, this is not an appointment scheduling system, it is only designed to que our customers when the counter is open.

 Building Dept /  CA> Mill Valley / 71 views

Skilled BullStuff Artist  $25.00 Per Hour

 Employment /  CA> Hayward / 27 views

Building Division: WELCOME TO 24/7 ONLINE PERMITTING eTRAKiT How do I Apply for a Permit? Beginning May 2020 the Town began accepting all electronic submittals only, we accept the following building permit application types via the eTRAKiT platform: Building (BLD) Combination (COM) Plumbing (PLB) Mechanical (MEC) Electrical (ELC) Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing (M/E/P) Encroachment (ENC) For questions or status updates on Encroachment (ENC) and Grading (GRD) permits please email the Engineering Department, at or call (650) 375-7444.

 Building Dept /  CA> Hillsborough / 79 views

Page 1 of 5
User Review
5 (1 vote)